Online training courses are very popular as they allow staff to learn without having to take precious time away from their place of work.
The Introduction to Cellar Management e-learning course ensures premises are competent with best practice in the cellar, and how to maintain high standards to deliver best quality draught products. The course serves as an ideal pre-learning module to the one day Award in Beer and Cellar Quality qualification.
The course is designed for operators and their staff, ensuring that the cellar is maintained no matter whose shift it is. The training covers how to look after cask and keg beer from cellar to glass. Staff will learn:
• The difference between cask and keg beer
• The importance of cellar hygiene and temperature
• Stock control and accepting deliveries
• How to condition cask ale
• How to change kegs
• What checks are required before beer goes on sale
• What cooling equipment is and how to maintain it
This course is a great opportunity for you and your staff to learn more about the equipment you are using and will help improve yields, increase sales and minimise waste.
To take the course visit http://www.cple-learning.co.uk/xconsole/ or tel 0151 647 1057.
Cost is £20 + VAT per delegate.
The course is called "Cask Marque Cellar Management"